गुरुवार, मार्च 21, 2013

I Love Rains


I love rains,
It take me back memory lanes,
Makes me wet,
With showers of her love and care.

When it thunders,
It reminds me of blunders,
That we both made,
During that loving decade.

When it breezees,
I recall her sneezes,
Wet clothes she wear,
She looked mesmerising i swear.

I love rains,
It take me back memory lanes.

12 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. when it breezes i recall her sneezes, wet clothes she wear she looked mesmerising i swear... wonderful lines Tushar. Rain is such kind of joy... your words so well phrased... congratulations to you..n thanks for visiting my blog :)

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  2. thank U ..... thank U so much for share with us ....
    I also love rains, It take me back memory lanes.....
    God Bless U ....

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  3. i love rain...beautiful...
    पधारें "चाँद से करती हूँ बातें "

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  4. very beautiful poem tushar soft romantic ..simple yet impressive कविता दिवस पर विशेष Os ki boond: कविता की खोज में ......

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  5. "
    बहुत सुन्दर है आपका लेखन,
    आपके शब्द बहुत प्यारे लगे,
    आपको शुभ-कामनायें!"

    जवाब देंहटाएं

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.