रविवार, जनवरी 06, 2013

The Power of Silence


Are you there? 
Can you hear me?
Possibly not because I am silence
My authority reigns over me and keeps me reserved
The atrocities I see and hear keep me silent
The violence overwhelming or souls keep me silent
The dispute And uncommon regard has me silent
Your wealth and greed have kept me silent
The lack of wisdom and fairness keep me silent
I do not shed a tear when silent
Because to cry would show my inner emotion
And that is silent
You rule the world as if
You only exist not seeing the truth
You have consumed us of a life
Your silence has confused and belittled us
Because your silence equals authority
What happened to you?
You were kind, compassionate and very loving
I understand how our silence has led us
To knowing what we are feeling
What we are thinking
What we love
What we want
And most of all
What is important
Your silence has led me to my ruin
Your silence has led me to my confusion
Your silence has led me to our disputes
Your silence has led me to a world without love
Your silence has killed many before and after me

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.