गुरुवार, दिसंबर 13, 2012

School Function Speech - 1997

14th November 1997, Children's day speech for school function. Today, when i was reading it and just thinking about it, a small question just striked my mind, was it all worth ? was it all true ? did our education system and the preaching were based on facts from the history or everything was just rubbish ? I don't have answers for these question now. But in those times here is what i used to think seriously but as the time passes by the mode of thinking changes. That's what i have realized so far. 

So here goes the speech :)

Today is Children's Day i.e. the birthdate of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, first Prime Minister of free India. The whole world is very excited today not only the children but the elders too. Functions must being organised at every level of the society and each class will enjoy the happiness of this day according to his caliber. But i am not at all participating in any of these happenings and feel myself neglecting my duties towards the nation. But i can't do anything because i am really full of complexes inside me. Whenever i thought of doing something my complex comes against me and grabs my feet so that i could fall morally and changes my mind due to the compression of my feelings and thoughts that are always negative in nature. Yes i am really a negative thinker. 

I just want to come out of this problem and i have tried many times but i am overpowered by my heart. I don't know why i listen to my heart than my mind. 

I don't know what will i do in my future but i know that i and my house mates are ruining my present life. 

Oh God ! Please show me the path on whcih i could get the goal of my life and attain the power of self confidence which is not at all present in my attitude. 

I am really feeling very sad and helpless because i am getting bored while sitting at home and just getting glued to the TV set from morning till my eyes and mind becomes tired to bear it any more. 

I don't know which way i should go. I have become a 'Trishanku' who is fastened between the earth and the sky. 

So, please God show me the orbit on which i could revolve on to achieve my sky of success and touch the sun. 

Thank You....

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.