गुरुवार, दिसंबर 13, 2012

My School - Class XI

A poem written about my school, class and friends. Those were the best days of my life. Still miss my class XI - XII and all my friends.

I study in Vidhyapeeth 
But i feel everybody there is stupeed
There are nice and beautiful teachers 
But they are more or less preachers
My principal is nice 
But i always have to wish him 'Good Morning' twice
I'm in class eleven 
I always think my class is a heaven 
My seat is in the middle 
So i don't have to fiddle
My partner is always sitting on my lap
I feel like giving him a tight slap
We don't have any monitor
Otherwise he would have been a man eater
My best friend's name is 'Choty'
And he always seems to be naughty
We have eight classes
So, most of the time i have to wear glasses
I am nearly always taking a rest
But i like my school and its the best

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.