सोमवार, मई 28, 2012

Is it Normal ? Is it ?

I am getting sooo bored lately that I went into "Chutti kab hogi" mode. Checked the time, fuck its just 2 am in the morning and so many more hours to go and that munna bhai song started playing in my head 'Pal pal pal pal ... kaise katega har pal..' .. I minimized all active windows on my desktop and sat staring blankly at my workstation and just then i noticed - I have the same black wall paper on my PC every single day of the month which I never change and I am doing the same kind of work everyday. Hardly have any interesting people around, nothing new to do, hardly give time to myself and my loved ones, Don't have any more friends left to whom i can visit and enjoy. No love life left nor the lover. My life is totally gone in a dead mode. Think about it. Anyone would be bored with this. This discovery doesnt really make things interesting however, but at least its interesting to know that I am totally normal :|. Sigh.. Stagnation!!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.