रविवार, दिसंबर 09, 2012

Laud Someone Home

Today i am expatiating
During the wee hours
Of todays' chilling sunday winters
I am actually thinking nothing

My mind is totally empty
My heart is totally filled with affliction
But still i miss someone
Maybe that smile
The way they fills my soul with prosperity

Years have gone past
That have made my heart and myself
Grow despondent

May be someone out there
Can put it back together
I really miss those days
I really miss those people
I really miss the ways
They make me laugh and smile

My real smile
Is now buried under
My big shoddy laugh
But i know that
There is someone 
Still out there 
Have been on the 
Long, 
Flinty road 
To my heart
And 
Will peer at the stars

And i will 
Laud that someone home

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.