गुरुवार, अगस्त 30, 2012

What is Love?


What is love I ask, for I'm not sure if you know,
Love to me is something beautiful, but its very difficult to show.
What is love if not a clichè between two people?
Do you really love them as you say you do?
What if you're up there, on the steeple?

You tell them you love them,
But you say that to everyone.
You tell me the same,
But I know you're a lying dame.

Do you give a care,
To those who would even dare?
Dare to love you each and every day,
As I would, even when I lay?

The difference between you and I,
Is that I simply don't lie.
I know who I love and that is truth,
So here is your chance, to be a genuine sleuth.

Does your heart flutter when they step into the room?
Do you feel as if you have to talk to them?
Is the urge strong enough to make you swoon?
Do you think about them each and every day?
Do they make you feel special in every possible way?

When you tell them you love them do you really mean it?
Do you tell them so much they actually conceive it?
What happens when they tell you they love you too?
What do you think, you might do?

Would you hold them close and whisper quietly,
Would they return the embrace?
Do you kiss them lightly?
Which makes me realize I've picked on you,
Only asking about how you feel, which makes me wonder... Do they really love you too?

Do they kiss you gently and hold you dear,
Do they promise they'll always be near?
Will they trust and adore you until the end?
How many moments with you will they decide to spend?

How do they show how they've been blessed,
Do they cup your face, despite your protest?
Do they smile when they see you looking at their face,
Do they make the effort for the two of you to stay, in the same place?

Do they get the shivers when you kiss their cheek,
Would they give you the same thing, even if you hadn't seen each other in weeks?
Can they give you what I can without hurting you like a miserable wretch?
What can they do but hurt you, and make your heart rench?

So I ask you again, what is love? And who disserves yours?

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.