गुरुवार, अगस्त 23, 2012

Hold me now

Hold me now
Please don't let me go
I have waited so long
And I think that you know

It's like a dream
A dream I have dreamed many times
Holding you in my arms
Knowing that you are alive

I was so tired of longing
And now you are here
But you may need to go soon
That is my greatest fear

It could be a few minutes
It might be for days
It could be years
Or seconds away

So just hold me close
Near to your heart
Even a few moments with you
May just be enough

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.