मंगलवार, अगस्त 21, 2012

My Autobiography

I Lie down
Close my eyes.
And see you
Your face
Your eyes
Your nose
Your lips
Your tongue
Your cheek
But you aren't really there.

I again tried
Close my eyes.
And see you
Your body
Your boobs
Your nipples
Your stomach
Your belly button
Your thighs
Your buttocks
Your pussy
Your feet
But you really aren't there.

I have a knack
Sometimes
Occasionally
For figuring people out.
And you
And me
Are meant to be together.

How can I explain?

Once,
I thought that you were there.
I couldn't feel your body
Or anything fun like that.
But I could feel
You.
You know what I mean.

You're one of those people who can feel things, too.

I haven't put much thought into this poem.
It's been
Few minutes
Since I've started writing.
It's not
Pretty
Artistic
Stylish
Or
Freakishly Amazing.

This is not Dante's Inferno.
It is not written to be beautiful.
It is just the truth.
The naked truth of my life.
This
is not
A story.

It's an Autobiography.

I'm telling you exactly how it is,
What I've seen.

Because I know that you can see it, too.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.