मंगलवार, अगस्त 21, 2012

I Want You to Fuck Me

I realized i failed at being erotic, so i wrote this monstrosity to be more blunt, yet quite amusing, not vulgar like it had the potential to become.

I don't need artistic and stylish words
To tell you that I want you to fuck me
I mean, dammit, you should know
You're fucking sexy, sensual and juicy
And I can't help but want you
Just hold me down and fuck me
As much as you want
Just one look at you
Makes me aroused than I can bear
I'll lock myself in my room
And take care of it myself
Though it's your responsibility
Gone and made me wet?
I'll let it slide this time
But, whether you like it or not,
Someday, I'll get you
And I'll fuck you and I guarantee
You'll never forget it

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.