रविवार, जनवरी 01, 2012

Where ?

Where were you when I couldn’t sleep
Where were you when I couldn’t eat
Where were you when my heart died
Where were you when my eyes cried
The rain of my tears, cleansed my bleeding heart stains
The pen on the paper, delivered me from the games
Where were you through the drills
Where were you through the shakes and the chills
Where were you when I went through withdrawal
Where were you when I was curled up like a ball
The dark shielded my eyes, caused sleep
The sonnets released my pain, gave relief
Where were you, after breaking my heart?
Where were you, after tearing me apart?
Where were you? Unearthed? Found?
And what do you want from me now?

Now i always feel she will ask me this
But

Where is she when i feel all this
Where is she when i feel this wish
Where is she when my heart calls her
Where is she when my tears falls for her
Where is she when i want to love her better
Where is she when i will care for every matter
Where is she when i want to hold her closer
Where is she when i want to surrender
Where is she when i want to give commitments
Where is she when i want her passion
Where is she when i now needs compassion
Where is she ? Where is she ?

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.