रविवार, जनवरी 01, 2012

Will I ?

Will I embarrass you if I ask if I could make love to you?
I will lay you down on a bed of rose petals made just for us two

Will I cause you to blush as I remove your clothes?
I will look you in the eyes, and then kiss you on your nose

Will I cause you to close your eyes when I kiss your lips?
I will pull you real close, my hands holding your hips

Will I cause you to shiver as I kiss you from head to feet?
I will pause for a moment at intervals, to admire your beauty and greet

Will I cause you to tremble as I taste the essences of your love?
I will create a synergy between our worlds as I release and free your dove

Questions I am asking because this is what I want to do
Make love to you all day and night, with unbridled passion that is true...

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.