मंगलवार, अक्तूबर 02, 2012

I'm in too deep...

You're not with me,
You're my demise
But with these eyes
I can finally see…

You can't deceive,
I still believe
In demon kings
And fairy wings,
In all these little things…

Dragging me down,
Pull me into the ocean
So I will drown…
Down, down, down…

I need someone to rely on,
A shoulder I can cry on,
But they're all just cheap,
And I'm in too deep...

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

कृपया किसी प्रकार का विज्ञापन टिप्पणी मे न दें। किसी प्रकार की आक्रामक, भड़काऊ, अशिष्ट और अपमानजनक भाषा निषिद्ध है | ऐसी टिप्पणीयां और टिप्पणीयां करने वाले लोगों को डिलीट और ब्लाक कर दिया जायेगा | कृपया अपनी गरिमा स्वयं बनाये रखें | कमेन्ट मोडरेशन सक्षम है। अतः आपकी टिप्पणी यहाँ दिखने मे थोड़ा समय लग सकता है ।

Please do not advertise in comment box. Offensive, provocative, impolite, uncivil, rude, vulgar, barbarous, unmannered and abusive language is prohibited. Such comments and people posting such comments will be deleted and blocked. Kindly maintain your dignity yourself. Comment Moderation is Active. So it may take some time for your comment to appear here.